Jack: Episode 1 Jack: Episode 1

Next year? No!

That was amazing. Very nice animation, but most important, really interesting plot. You need to make more...soon!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Dissapointing End

I must say, this movie is beyond incredible. And I'm sure this goes down to personal preference, but the ending killed it for me.

I was really into it, and I feel you did an amazing job portraying the character's emotions. But had it been an ending with say, a darker overtone, this would have been one of the best short movies I have ever seen, not just on Newgrounds, but on a wide-scale.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

What a coincidence...

Someone had been animating the same joke with the same audio a few months back. He had an incomplete demo which he posted in the flash forum a few months back.

But it's really awesome to see that two people found the same audio and decided to animate it. Guess the other guy never finished it.

Kieran-s responds:

Oh really? I must look this up at once!
-Thanks

Fat Fucks Fat Fucks

It's a really fun little game! I love the art style (also playing with a fat guy in a bunny suit running from a black dude is hilarious XD). I can see where you guys ran out of time (like how some buttons are just text), it was perhaps a little hard at first to discern the good things (burgers) from things that trip me over (I first thought the can was like a food item) but I got it quickly enough.

There's just one thing I don't agree with, you saying you won't do another competition again. Even though you ran out of time, you still got a game concept that you prototype, something you can later build upon, and worked with and got to know new people!

ProgressStudios responds:

Yea, I will probably I was just stressed at the time ahha :D

Caveman Prototype Caveman Prototype

This is actually a really good game!

The concept is pretty awesome, and you did exactly what game jams are supposed to do, prototype a game idea. I didn't get too far but it's pretty fun messing around with the enemies and stuff. There's definitely potential here to develop it further.

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

Amazing game! Beautiful art, innovative mechanic that is well executed, and highly polished.

I really think this is a model game jam game. It prototypes a new mechanic and execution, and is polished well.

Great work! Don't think I have any gripes about this one.

MintPaw responds:

Thanks, good work with Condensity too, there's going to be some tough competition.

Navy Seals Copy Pasta Navy Seals Copy Pasta

Awesome Song!

Nice and catchy!

Rod Voice Sample 09 Rod Voice Sample 09

Incredible!

I especially love the david hayter and psycho mantis one! I would like you to voice for my flash movie-in progress. I sent you a PM with the details.

Pokemon Go Pokemon Go

I think it took me a second to get why that poop was there!

I do quite like that art style.

JunoAllStudio responds:

Thanks so much!

565 565

I love the bright colors and the shine on the sea! Would definitely love to see this with more work on the trees. I think a minimalist style could work well but this feels more unfinished.

gas station gas station

Nice colors! I like how it feels so bright and spacious. The "fuck" is all but too subtle!

Sirmi responds:

thank you so much! I completely forgot that the fuck was there, lol.