Jack: Episode 1 Jack: Episode 1

Next year? No!

That was amazing. Very nice animation, but most important, really interesting plot. You need to make more...soon!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Dissapointing End

I must say, this movie is beyond incredible. And I'm sure this goes down to personal preference, but the ending killed it for me.

I was really into it, and I feel you did an amazing job portraying the character's emotions. But had it been an ending with say, a darker overtone, this would have been one of the best short movies I have ever seen, not just on Newgrounds, but on a wide-scale.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

What a coincidence...

Someone had been animating the same joke with the same audio a few months back. He had an incomplete demo which he posted in the flash forum a few months back.

But it's really awesome to see that two people found the same audio and decided to animate it. Guess the other guy never finished it.

Kieran-s responds:

Oh really? I must look this up at once!
-Thanks

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Amazing Movie!!

Simply amazing, no, outstanding! Especially considering how this was made in 3 weeks only. Great animation, great story, and not a short movie either. I'm really speechless at how people can create such great movies in such a short space of time. Truly inspiring!

Ninja Kids Alpha Ninja Kids Alpha

Not a bad movie

Y'know, despite the horrible animation, bad sound effects, grammer & punctuation mistakes the movie was actually entertaining. I liked it.

Although you *really* need to work on your art/animation.

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

Thank you for the advice.

Dancing Ludicolo Dancing Ludicolo

You should really put in a preloader...

And compress the music as well. 7 mb for what appears to be a 1 second loop is really much. And it really wasn't entertaining, could've used a little more variance.

The Ludicolo is drawn well at least, so props for that.

Travelling Mind Travelling Mind

This is good

As far as art and animation goes, this was decent, but I'm sure you'll improve with practice.

It might disappoint you to know that, despite your effort to try something completely original, such random animations actually have a sort of genre, a collection on newgrounds. I believe it is called "experimental". There are quite a few like yours, random, meaningless.

Perhaps you're taking originality in a very literal sense. The color white, it's been used before. Using it again would be unoriginal. That, as I see it, is faulty logic.

An original plot would be something new, perhaps the basic structure of the plot has been used before, but the skin and the bells and whistles around it are new, of your own creation.

As I see it, this flash is as original as any other flash with non copyright characters. Or perhaps a bit more original. But the thing is, originality doesn't always equal a good flash. I could walk backwards in the street, in hopes of being unique. But it's impractical, and stupid. I could develop a new creation that helps people in an effort of being unique, and that would make me unique.

People are finding more and more new original concepts in games. But if you rip the game apart, you'd find that all games are very similar; you press on buttons to play, press on the correct buttons to win, press on the wrong buttons and you lose. But that's not how people look at it. I guess it's merely relative.

But in conclusion, I commend you on your efforts of trying to be original, and keep practicing.

CyberHysteria responds:

I believe taking originality in a literal sense is a vital, and valid point. Although what you said was right about the color 'white' I can still see a problem. Using the color white again wont be unoriginal, but its not very original if (lets say) over 60% used white as their text color for their games/movies.

Yess, I believe that I will need to invest more time and effort in my drawings to!

I would rather you not brand my work as meaningless. Possibly random - but that may be boiled down to peoples opinion.

The name of the animation is called 'Travelling Mind' which should hope paint a picture of a persons thoughts being opened and thinking. Theres is a meaning but it dosent nesessarily have to be seen IN the animation. Travelling Mind should say it all.

The animation is about a Mind That travels and hallucinates granting the audience with a flashy scene of scribbles and beats.

But mabey that dosent explain it. But before you place a brand on an animation, I ask you good sir, what is the meaning of life?

it could be meaningless or have meaning, but you are we to judge?

Hot stuff, huh?

Cheers, and thanks for the feedback!

A Midnight Visit A Midnight Visit

Incredible!

A very deep and thought-provoking movie. I loved it. For those saying it was boring, if you want mindless action and killing, go watch the Madness series. The way I see it, any sort of action would have ruined this flash.

Great job, hope to see more soon.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

At first, I was thinking...5

After seeing the collab from start to finish (without going to the author's page or seeing any bonus material) I just thought, meh, the animation's good and all but not very entertaining. The bonus tricks and all that are pretty awesome, the twilight realm in the author's page, good thinking.

You guys just need better scripts...

.The Murderer .The Murderer

That would have been incredible if....

..it wasn't just pointless fighting like all the madness episodes. If you would have made a story and some dialogue and stuff, that would have been amazing....

Theodor responds:

Thanks for the hint. I'll take that into considiration